III Concurso Int Guit "Josefina Robledo", 14-17 mayo 2014 - Godella, ESPAÑA

Re: III Concurso Int Guit "Josefina Robledo", 14-17 mayo 2014 - Godella, ESPAÑA

Hi, do you have any contact email or telephone (English-speaking)?
Thank you!

Hi, I sent the email but with no luck. Is it any English-speaking staff available on the telephone number?
It is quite strange that is no way to contact the organizers of the "international" competition. :confused:

Sorry, we don't have any relationship with the organizers.

Hi. Of course there are organizers who speak English. There have been several candidates who have written and we replied them. There is probably an error with the email. It is the next: cultura@godella.es.We will be delighted to answer all your questions.

Dear Diego Jaramillo,
Thank you very much for you answer!
I sent you a private message.

Hi. Of course there are organizers who speak English. There have been several candidates who have written and we replied them. There is probably an error with the email. It is the next: cultura@godella.es.We will be delighted to answer all your questions.

Dear Diego Jaramillo,

I sent emails from the THREE different email addresses to the cultura@godella.es on April 29 with no answer. I am trying to contact the organizers to cultura@godella.es and other Ajuntament de Godella emails from April 23. I sent you a private message and email via this forum.
There is no English-speaking staff on Ajuntament de Godella telephones.
We already paid the application fee via SWIFT transfer and I included the primary email address in the payment description.
I need to know is it possible to send application document via email?
As I need to pay 50 Euro to ship the letter today and 100 Euro tomorrow!
Is it possible to book the hotel or other accommodation facility by organizers at the reasonable price from May 13 to 18?
My partner is already in Europe on the way to your competition. All flight tickets already paid.
We have a very big experience with the international guitar competitions and other events.
I can see no reason to so bad organization and trouble to contact the organizers (

Atrás