Contacto con Stefano Grondona

Mekkes

Hello, my Name is Markus Sich, I'm a guitar student from Germany and i'm urgently searching for a contact of Mr. Grondona.
He edited the “catalan folk songs” of Miguel Llobet. In volume 1 he mentioned some other volumes (12/13) containing the “Lira Orfeo” arrangements. I'm searching especially volume 12 and 13 because I want to arrange them for my ensemble (trio: 2 mandolins and guitar) and use them for my exam. I know they are not published yet.
So: have anybody of you any information where to find them or could give me the contact of Mr. Grondona? Unfortunately I couldn't find any adress or Email. Maybe you can help me!
I'm really looking forward to your answer.
You could send me a private mesage, too.

Thank you
best regards

Markus

Hello, my Name is Markus Sich, I'm a guitar student from Germany and i'm urgently searching for a contact of Mr. Grondona.

Hello, Mekkes! Welcome to Guitarra.Artepulsado! Your post has been moved to a new thread. Your text will be translated into Spanish in a post below. Good luck with your enquiry!

[SG1]right[/SG1]
Hola, me llamo Markus Sich y soy un estudiante de guitarra alemán que está buscando urgentemente contactar con el Sr. Grondona.

Él editó las 'Canciones catalanas' de Miguel Llobet. En el volumen 1 menciona otros volúmenes (12/13) con los arreglos de la 'Lira Orfeo'. Estoy buscando especialmente los volúmenes 12 y 13 porque quiero adaptarlos para mi grupo (un trío: dos mandolinas y guitarra) y utilizarlos para mi examen. Sé que no se han publicado todavía.

Por esto: ¿Tiene alguno de ustedes información sobre dónde encontrar estas piezas o podría facilitarme el contacto del Sr. Grondona? Desgraciadamente no he podido encontrar ninguna dirección ni correo electrónico. ¡Quizá puedan ayudarme!

Espero con mucho interés sus respuestas.

Pueden enviarme también un mensaje privado.

Gracias y saludos.

Markus

He edited the “catalan folk songs” of Miguel Llobet. In volume 1 he mentioned some other volumes (12/13) containing the “Lira Orfeo” arrangements. I'm searching especially volume 12 and 13 because I want to arrange them for my ensemble (trio: 2 mandolins and guitar) and use them for my exam. I know they are not published yet.
So: have anybody of you any information where to find them or could give me the contact of Mr. Grondona? Unfortunately I couldn't find any adress or Email. Maybe you can help me!
I'm really looking forward to your answer.
You could send me a private mesage, too.

Thank you
best regards

Markus

Atrás