Inicio Foro Artículos Asociación Ediciones guitarra.artepulsado libros buscar Nuestro equipo Contactar
+ Responder a tema
Mostrando resultados del 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: John Duarte and Joaquin Malats new Cristiano Porqueddu mp3's for free download

Post John Duarte and Joaquin Malats new Cristiano Porqueddu mp3's for free download

Dear friends and colleagues,

in this period I always suffer an imposing sense of generosity that suggests me to share with others the results of my job without thinking about projects and future artistic operations.
    Perhaps it is an effect caused by the spring.

In the month of February of 2005 I have finished the recording of the second Compact Disc of "Trascendentia" (Complete Recording of Angelo Gilardino Studies) and now I am working to the Third Series that seems more difficulty and that I will have to record in September.

During the recording of the second album of Trascendentia, sometimes (considered also the desperate face of the technical audio that assisted the recordings), I devoted some interval for break to record other pieces.
    I have recorded Aguado, Regondi, Malats, Duarte and other pieces that I will use in future CD projects.
    Today I have published for free download:
    Joaquin Malats - Serenata Espanola (Trascr. by Angelo Gilardino)
    John Duarte - English Suite (Fing.: Cristiano Porqueddu)

The files are compressed as usual in mpeg layer3 in two versions: 128Kb/s and 192Kb/s.
    The recordings have been effected in the church of the loneliness and the reverberation it is real.

You can download them from StandAlone Recordings Area of cristianoporqueddu.com

Thank you for your attention and Good listening.

CP

Re: John Duarte and Joaquin Malats new Cristiano Porqueddu mp3's for free download

Cristiano, amazing effort!!! do you know if the "trascendentia" collection will be released in america?

Best regards
    Úlima edición por renatolemus fecha: 27-04-2005 a las 01:48 AM

Re: John Duarte and Joaquin Malats new Cristiano Porqueddu mp3's for free download

The five cd of the Trascendentia Series (Angelo Gilardino Studies complete recording) are distributed by the Italian magazine Seicorde and they are available on the site cristianoporqueddu.com for whoever asks for them.
    You can see all dates of publication from Trascendentia area of cristianoporqueddu.com

After the publication of the second cd, I believe that it will be necessary to use a internet website for the series (for example trascendentia.com), considered that every day many contacts and a lot of applications arrive regarding the 5 CDs.

In every way, this is the page that can interest you:
    http://www.cristianoporqueddu.com/tr...scendentia.htm

Ciao

CP

+ Responder a tema

Información del tema