Studying in Spain? [Guitarra: Estudios superiores, de posgrado o Master en España]

Led00

Hello, everyone.

Next year this time, I will finish my Bachelor studies and I am interested in finding the Guitar Master Studies program in Spain. Can someone tell me all of the Universities that offer Classical Guitar Master Studies program? Thank you, very much.

GOOGLE TRANSALATE:

Hola a todos.

El año que viene esta vez, voy a terminar mis estudios de Licenciatura y estoy interesado en encontrar el programa de Estudios de Guitar Master en España. ¿Puede alguien decirme todas las universidades que ofrecen maestro de la guitarra clásica programa de Estudios? Gracias, muchas gracias.

A bachelor degree is not the same as licensed, so it is advisable to consult on the requirements terms in spanish universities...!
best regards.

I am aware of that, but the problem is I don't know to which universities should I consult couse I don't know which offer Master Programs... I've been trough internet sites, but they are very bad, they don't give any of the information, and I am not getting any respond on my E-mails...

Atrás