Guitare Course - Chateau de Ligoure (France) - 22/07-01/08`09

Samuel Diz

Socio de la AGA
The 32nd GUITARE COURSE - CHATEAU DE LIGOURE, France

22nd July - 1st August 2009

Welcome to the web site of the Guitar Course at the Chateau de Ligoure, one of the oldest courses in Europe.

The 32nd Guitar Course takes place from Wednesday, July 22nd to Saturday, August 1st, 2009. Situated in the heart of the Limousin region, near Limoges, the magnificent Chateau de Ligoure is surrounded by farmhouses and retains many of its original features. Such an idyllic environment is ideal for a highly concentrated course.

Carel Harms founded the course in 1977; then Jean Mark Roulet and Raymond Giraud directed the course for 20 years. Since the summer 2008 I was offered the direction of the course. I felt privileged but apprehensive. However the course was a great experience and a real success. So I just can't wait for the arrival of July 2009.

French guitarist Tania Chagnot is the invited guest artist for the 32nd course; she will give a recital and will teach during the course period .

Since it’s beginning the course has always been enjoyed for the friendly contact between all participants, teachers and guests and the rather small number of pupils. Since there are a limited number of places, please register early; first come first served!

See you there!
Eleftheria Kotzia

http://www.guitarenfrance.org/index.html

Atrás